Workplace Infectious Disease Control Training Online
Workplace Infectious Disease Control Training – Online
To reduce the impact of pandemics such as COVID-19 on businesses, workers, customers, and the public, it is vital to prepare and plan as far in advance as possible of potentially worsening outbreak conditions. The Occupational Health and Safety Administration has made recommendations to all companies in regard to this and other pandemics. Areas of concern include exposure risks, sources of exposure, and routes of transmission.
This online training program addresses the following:
- COVID-19 Information
- Resources for current Information
- Steps to reduce workplace exposure
- Identify and isolate sick employees or others at the workplace
- Implement workplace controls
- Following existing OSHA standards
- Classifying worker exposure to infectious diseases
A printable certificate will be available upon successful completion of this online safety training course. This certification can be used to verify training as required by OSHA.