Step One: Purchasing
- Decide which topics you want to purchase.
- Determine the number of employees to train per topic.
- Add the required number of each topic to your shopping cart. You will need to purchase each employee their own course for each topic.
- Example: You need to train 10 people on Forklift Safety. You would add 10 Forklift Safety courses to your cart. You also need to train 7 people on Aerial & Scissor Lift Safety. You would add 7 Aerial & Scissor Lift courses to your cart. You would have a total of 17 courses in your cart.
- Make your purchase. During checkout you will be required to create an account to access and assign the training courses you have purchased.
Step Two: Assigning Courses
- Log into your account.
- Click on “Group Registration” under the My Courses tab.
- Select the training course for which you want to assign your employees using the drop down menu “Select Product.”
- Enter the name and email address of each employee for which you purchased the course. If you purchased 10 Forklift Safety courses you will able to enter 10 names and email addresses. You will have the option of uploading a CSV file of names and email addresses.
- Repeat for each topic you purchased.
Step Three: Training
- Employees will receive an email after you have assigned the course explaining the necessary steps they need to take the training course.
- Employees will be able to view the training course on most electronic devices.
- Employees will be asked a series of questions pertaining to the training video as they watch it.
- Upon completion of the video and answering all questions correctly, employees will be issued a certificate of completion in pdf form to print.
- Trainers may check the status of employees at anytime by logging into their account.